Monday, February 17, 2014

Seeking God's Power - My Review of Sun Stand Still Devotional

Written by: Steven Furtick
Published by: Multnomah

I'm not a big fan of devotionals, they usually are so short and simple that I just don't get anything out of them. But... I decided to read this one, anyway.

The Sun Stand Still Devotional is about trusting God's power to do big things. It's about taking your faith to a new level. It seemed more in-depth than some devotionals that I have read.



Who the book is for:

Those who enjoy devotionals. Those who want to see God working in bigger ways.

What I liked:

The devotions are easy to read and get through, yet also hold some depth.

The devotions are biblically based.

I like the size and look of this book.

What I didn’t like:

I found the Twitter mentions a bit tacky - and I feel that they will grow outdated, while the book won't.

My conclusion:

Overall, this was a good devotional.

I give Sun Stand Still Devotions 4 out of 5 stars.

I received this book free to review from Blogging for Books. The opinions expressed in this review are my true thoughts and feeling regarding this book. I am disclosing this information in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255.

No comments:

Post a Comment