Friday, March 14, 2014

A Novel of Four Families - My Review of Just 18 Summers

Written by: Rene Gutteridge and Michelle Cox
Published by: Tyndale Fiction

I love fiction books about families, and they are hard to come by, so I was excited to check out this book.

Just 18 Summers tells the stories of four families who are at various stages of their lives, and discover the meaning of family and just how fast children grow up.



Who the book is for:

Those who enjoy contemporary fiction. Parents.

What I liked:

The characters were interesting and unique.

I like that parts of the book are written from a male perspective.

The cover is fun - even if it doesn't actually depict any of the characters from the book.

What I didn’t like:

Something about this book just wasn't what I felt it should be - I didn't connect with it.

My conclusion:

Overall, this was an okay read.

I give Just 18 Summers 3 out of 5 stars.

I received this book free to review from Tyndale Blog Network. The opinions expressed in this review are my true thoughts and feeling regarding this book. I am disclosing this information in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255.

No comments:

Post a Comment