Monday, March 10, 2014

An Okay Romance - My Review of Dancing with Fireflies by Denise Hunter

Written by: Denise Hunter
Published by: Thomas Nelson

I love reading any contemporary fiction, so I was excited to check this book out.

Dancing with Fireflies is the story of Jade McKinley, a woman who is expecting through rape. She feels the need to provide a dad to her children, and also to head home to her loving family.



Who the book is for:

Those who enjoy romances. Women, in particular.

What I liked:

The characters are fun and likeable.

The plot was interesting and unique.

What I didn’t like:

The story was pretty boring, to me, and I wasn't a big fan.

I felt like the story definitely could've been deeper and more emotional.

My conclusion:

This book is okay, but nothing too special. I've read other books recently that I have likes a whole lot more.

I give Dancing with Fireflies 3 out of 5 stars.


I received this book free to review from BookLook. The opinions expressed in this review are my true thoughts and feeling regarding this book. I am disclosing this information in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255.

No comments:

Post a Comment