Friday, March 14, 2014

Couldn't Even Read the First Page - My Review of Twelve

I chose to review the book Twelve by Aries Free, thinking that it would be interesting to read about a preteen mother, but... because of the language and the way that this book was written, I couldn't even get through the first page.

I also do not appreciate the cover of this book as it makes it look a bit dirty...

Regardless, I had to post some type of review for this book, since I agreed to do that. My hat's off to the author, for choosing to give birth to - and raise - the child who was conceived in her at such a young age.


I received this book free to review from the author. The opinions expressed in this review are my true thoughts and feeling regarding this book. I am disclosing this information in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255.

No comments:

Post a Comment