Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Good Bible for Children - My Review of 101 Bible Stories by Dan Andreasen

Published by: ZonderKidz
Illustrated by: Dan Andreasen

Another children's Bible to review, I really enjoy checking out as many as I can. This time, it is 101 Bible Stories, a book that could be used with a bit older of children - not just babies and toddlers.



The story:

This book includes 101 Bible stories, including some that aren't usually included in children's Bible storybooks.

The illustrations:

Are... Professional? Old fashioned? Grown up? Kind of cool? I don't really know if I like them or not.

How strong is the book?

This is a sturdy hardcover book.

Who the book is for:

The cover of this book says "Perfect for Independent Readers", and I think I would agree. It would also be appropriate for toddlers and preschoolers/young school aged kids if their parents read it to them.

What I liked:

There are so many stories in this book, so it includes some that aren't typically in children's books.

This book is sturdy and strong.

The stories each include a reference so that you can find them in the Bible.

What I didn’t like:

There is nothing in particular that I didn't like.

My conclusion:

Overall, this is a nice children's Bible.

I give 101 Bible Stories 5 out of 5 stars.


I received this book free to review from BookLook. The opinions expressed in this review are my true thoughts and feeling regarding this book. I am disclosing this information in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255.

No comments:

Post a Comment