Monday, March 31, 2014

I Just Couldn't Get Into It - My Review of The Deeper Life

Written by: Daniel Henderson
Published by: Bethany House

I am eager to grow in my faith, so I was excited to pick up The Deeper Life and give it a read, but I really could not get into it, at all.



Who the book is for:

Christians, obviously. Adults.

What I liked:

I like the white look of this book.

What I didn’t like:

I found this book boring to read.

I found this book hard to follow.

The chapters are really long.

My conclusion:

Overall, I wasn't a fan of this book. I couldn't get into it and didn't enjoy it.

I give The Deeper Life 2 out of 5 stars.

I received this book free to review from Bethany House. The opinions expressed in this review are my true thoughts and feeling regarding this book. I am disclosing this information in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255.

No comments:

Post a Comment