Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Information Teaching on Love - My Review of The 5 Love Languages Singles Edition

Written by: Gary Chapman
Published by: Northfield Publishing

I absolutely love all that I have read from Gary Chapman so far, and so I was excited to dig into this book, as well.

The 5 Love Languages Singles Edition shares Gary Chapman's theory that each person feels loved especially much in on of five ways - through touch, words, acts of service, time, or gifts - and tells how that applies to singles.



Who the book is for:

Singles, obviously. Including single parents.

What I liked:

This book is applicable.

Full of stories that make it interesting.

Easy to read.

What I didn’t like:

There is nothing in particular that I didn't like.

My conclusion:

Overall, I recommend this book to singles everywhere.

I give The 5 Love Languages Singles Edition 5 out of 5 stars.

I received this book free to review from MPNewsroom. The opinions expressed in this review are my true thoughts and feeling regarding this book. I am disclosing this information in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255.

No comments:

Post a Comment