Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Mediocre Pirate Tale - My Review of The Treasure of Snake Island

Written by: Carole P. Roman

I am always eager to read children’s stories, and the colorful cover of The Treasure of Snake Island drew me in.


The story:

This book is about a little boy who is playing that he is a pirate – and his crew made up of friends and stuffed animals.

The illustrations:

The pictures in this book are colorful and fun.

How strong is the book?

This is a flimsy paperback.

Who the book is for:

I would recommend this book for little boys ages four through six – though girls and younger kids may also enjoy it.

What I liked:

The colorful pictures.

What I didn’t like:

The story is kind of boring and doesn’t really seem to have a point to it.

My conclusion:

Overall, I’m not too enthused about this book.

I give The Treasure of Snake Island 3 out of 5 stars.


I received this book free to review from the author. The opinions expressed in this review are my true thoughts and feeling regarding this book. I am disclosing this information in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255.

No comments:

Post a Comment