Monday, March 3, 2014

Suspenseful Fiction with Heart - My Review of Distortion

Written by: Terri Blackstock            
Published by: Zondervan

I love Terri Blackstock’s writings. Her novels are the best. They always combine suspense and a good story, which makes them pretty near perfect.

Distortion is the story of a woman whose husband gets murdered. While trying to solve the case of who did it, she and her siblings – along with the police and FBI – discover some things about the deceased that she’d rather not know.


Who the book is for:

Those who enjoy suspense. Teens and adults.

What I liked:

The characters in this book are the kind that you fall in love with and want to just keep on reading about.

The story was interesting.

Quick read – at least for me. I finished it in a day.

What I didn’t like:

The suspense could have been a bit stronger, but it was okay with me just the way it was.

My conclusion:

Overall, this was a really good read.

I give Distortion 5 out of 5 stars.


I received this book free to review from BookLook. The opinions expressed in this review are my true thoughts and feeling regarding this book. I am disclosing this information in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255.

1 comment:

  1. You are really a good webmaster. The website loading speed is amazing. It seems that youre doing any unique trick. Also, The contents are masterwork. You’ve done a magnificent job on this topic!
    Top Ten Web Hosting Reviews

    ReplyDelete