Tuesday, March 18, 2014

The Words of Our Savior - My Review of The Greatest Words Ever Spoken

Introduced and compiled by: Steven K. Scott              
Published by: WaterBrook Press

Just recently, I started reading through the gospels with a notebook and pen handy, ready to write down anything and everything that Jesus said that I thought I would want to remember and have use for later… it obviously got to be a lot…

The Greatest Words Ever Spoken has all the work done for me. This book shares Jesus’ words from his life on earth in an easy to read, easy to study, format.


Who the book is for:

Any Christians – children, teens, and adults. Those who aren’t Christians but who are open to learning more about our faith and our savior.

What I liked:

This book has a table of contents which makes it easy to find what you are looking for.

The overall idea behind this book is amazing.

What I didn’t like:

There is nothing that I dislike about this book, I am so glad that I found it and was given the opportunity to review it.

My conclusion:

Overall, this is an amazing book.

I give The Greatest Words Ever Spoken 5 out of 5 stars.


I received this book free to review from Blogging for Books. The opinions expressed in this review are my true thoughts and feeling regarding this book. I am disclosing this information in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255.

No comments:

Post a Comment