Thursday, April 10, 2014

A 1960's Story of Family - My Review of What Follows After

Written by: Dan Walsh
Published by: Revell

I am always interested in reading any fiction, and that is why I chose to read and review What Follows After. This story of a family torn apart through the parents' separation and the kidnapping of their young boy, combines a little bit of mystery with a wholesome tale.



Who the book is for:

Those who enjoy both contemporary and historical fiction. Men and women alike.

What I liked:

The pro-marriage message.

I appreciated the fact that parts of this book are written from the children's perspectives.

The story was interesting and enjoyable to read.

What I didn’t like:

Parts were a little boring.

I felt this book was written from too many different perspectives - I would have liked it limited down to just three or four, personally.

My conclusion:

Overall, this was a pretty good read.

I give What Follows After 4 out of 5 stars.

I received this book free to review from Revell. The opinions expressed in this review are my true thoughts and feeling regarding this book. I am disclosing this information in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255.

No comments:

Post a Comment