Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Cute Nighttime Bible Storybook - My Review of My Bedtime Story Bible

Published by: ZonderKidz
Written by: Jean E. Syswerda
Illustrated by: Daniel Howarth

I say it all the time, but I really like reading new children's books and Bibles. I was excited to check out My Bedtime Story Bible for that reason.



The story:

This book includes 28 classic Bible stories, each written in a way that is perfect for reading at bedtime.

The illustrations:

The pictures in this book are simple, fun, and cute.

How strong is the book?

This is a sturdy hardcover.

Who the book is for:

I would recommend this book for babies through preschool aged children.

What I liked:

The illustrations are nice.

The stories are simple and cute, and I love that they end in a way that encourages sleepiness.

The size and look of the book is nice.

What I didn’t like:

There is nothing in particular that I didn't like.

My conclusion:

Overall, this is a good children's Bible storybook.

I give My Bedtime Story Bible 5 out of 5 stars.


I received this book free to review from Book Look. The opinions expressed in this review are my true thoughts and feeling regarding this book. I am disclosing this information in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255.

No comments:

Post a Comment