Monday, April 14, 2014

Cute Story of Love - My Review of Along Came You by Karona Dummond

Published by: ZonderKidz
Written by: Karona Drummond
Illustrated by: Estelle Corke

I always enjoy reading and review children's books, and Along Came You is no different.



The story:

This simple book tells about how a woman's life changed after her child entered it.

The illustrations:

Are cute and really remind me of my niece and myself.

How strong is the book?

This is a sturdy boardbook.

Who the book is for:

I would say that this book would be enjoyed by infants through preschoolers. Girls.

What I liked:

I like the fact that this book doesn't outrightly say that it is about a mom and her child - even though I'm certain that is what it is supposed to be about -  so I can apply it to my niece and myself.

The story is cute and sweet.

The pictures are simple and fun.

What I didn’t like:

There is nothing about this book that I didn't like.

My conclusion:

Overall, I liked this book.

I give Along Came You 5 out of 5 stars.

I received this book free to review from Book Look. The opinions expressed in this review are my true thoughts and feeling regarding this book. I am disclosing this information in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255.

No comments:

Post a Comment