Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Long, Boring Read for Me - My Review of An Infinite Journey

Written by: Andrew M. Davis
Published by: Ambassador International

I am always eager to grow and learn, so I like to read and review Christian books that I think might draw me closer to God through growing and learning. That is why I chose to read An Infinite Journey.



Who the book is for:

I would say that this book is for those who like to think a little deeper than I do, and who want to read an exhaustive book on the subject of growing to be more like Christ.

What I liked:

The heart behind the book is good, I'm sure.

What I didn’t like:

But it was just too long and boring for me.

Also focused more on actions that we need to complete, rather than faith and grace.

My conclusion:

Overall, I didn't really like this book.

I give An Infinite Journey 3 out of 5 stars.

I received this book free to review from Ambassador International The opinions expressed in this review are my true thoughts and feeling regarding this book. I am disclosing this information in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255.

No comments:

Post a Comment