Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Open Your Eyes to a New Culture - My Review of If You Were Me and Lived in Turkey

Written by: Carole P. Roman

I read a few of the other books in this "series" from Carole P. Roman, and I really enjoyed them, so I was happy to receive a copy of If You Were Me and Lived in Turkey to read and review.



The story:

This books shares what it is like to live in Norway - from popular names to popular food.

The illustrations:

Are fairly simple and rather cute.

How strong is the book?

This is a flimsy paperback, which should be fine as long as it is taken care of.

Who the book is for:

I would recommend this book for preschool through third grade.

What I liked:

I love that this book introduces children to a whole new culture.

What I didn’t like:

There is nothing in particular that I didn't like.

My conclusion:

Overall, this is a good, educational read.

I give If You Were Me and Lived in Turkey 5 out of 5 stars.

I received this book free to review from the author. The opinions expressed in this review are my true thoughts and feeling regarding this book. I am disclosing this information in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255.

No comments:

Post a Comment