Monday, April 7, 2014

Quality, Christian, Children's Entertainment - My Review of Iesodo

I was recently given the opportunity to review two DVDs from the Iesodo series. These shows use a group of birds to reenact stories from the Bible in order to impart lessons to children.

                             Displaying Faith.Cover.png                  Displaying Love.Cover.png

My nieces and nephew loved the faith version. Absolutely loved it. My three year old nephew kept asking to watch it again and again, and is currently borrowing the DVD so that he can watch it on a regular basis. My 18 month old niece has never really sat through any show yet, but she was instantly drawn in to this, even giggling at some of the antics that went on.

The love version didn't go over quite as well with my oldest nephew, but his sisters liked it just as much.

In both versions, one of the birds is supposed to be like Jesus. After watching the show - without a whole lot of explaining from any of us grown ups - my nephew was outside playing in the snow when he suddenly said "I think the white duck was like Jesus".



My conclusion:

Overall, these DVDs are great. Personally, I even found them a bit entertaining as an adult.

I give Iesodo 5 out of 5 stars.

I received this book free to review from Edify Media. The opinions expressed in this review are my true thoughts and feeling regarding this book. I am disclosing this information in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255.

No comments:

Post a Comment