Thursday, May 1, 2014

An Enjoyable Read of Love - My Review of One Perfect Spring

Written by: Irene Hannon
Published by: Revell

I enjoy reading all kinds of fiction, and the storyline of this book certainly drew me in before I dug into the book.

One Perfect Spring tells about the budding romance of two couples who are drawn together thanks to an eleven year old girl. With the adoption issue mixed into the story, this book is an interesting read.



Who the book is for:

Those who enjoy contemporary fiction.

What I liked:

The characters were very likeble.

This is a really feel good book.

Interesting and unique story.

What I didn’t like:

I really wish that the story would have gone on longer, as I found myself left wanting more.

My conclusion:

Overall, this was a good read.

I give One Perfect Spring 5 out of 5 stars.

I received this book free to review from Revell. The opinions expressed in this review are my true thoughts and feeling regarding this book. I am disclosing this information in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255.

No comments:

Post a Comment