Thursday, May 15, 2014

An Okay Read - My Review of One More Last Chance

Written by: Cathleen Armstrong
Published by: Revell

I enjoy reading contemporary fiction of all kinds - well, really any fiction of all kinds - so I was happy to received this book to read and review.

One More Last Chance tells the story of a man who has bought a restaurant and is trying to make a go of things in a small town, who suddenly has his seven year old niece left in his hands, and a woman who is just looking for her town to stay the same as it has always been.



Who the book is for:

Those who enjoy contemporary Christian fiction, women, in particular.

What I liked:

The addition of a child to a love story type plot kept things interesting.

Some of the characters are likeable...

What I didn’t like:

...yet others just aren't.

Parts of the story were pretty boring.

My conclusion:

Overall, this was an okay read.

I give One More Last Chance 3 out of 5 stars.

I received this book free to review from Revell. The opinions expressed in this review are my true thoughts and feeling regarding this book. I am disclosing this information in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255.

No comments:

Post a Comment