Thursday, May 22, 2014

An Unrealistic Novel - My Review of A Memory Worth Dying For

Written by: Joanie Bruce
Published by: Ambassador International

I am always interested in reading contemporary fiction, especially when it contains a bit of suspense, so I was excited to check out this book.

A Memory Worth Dying For tells the story of Marti Rushing, a divorced woman who is being stalked by an unknown individual.


Who the book is for:

Those who enjoy contemporary fiction with just a hint of suspense and excitement.

What I liked:

The characters were likeable.

The story was interesting and unique.

What I didn’t like:

But… the story was also very unrealistic and unbelievable.

My conclusion:

Overall, this was an okay read.

I give A Memory Worth Dying For 3 out of 5 stars.


I received this book free to review from Ambassador International. The opinions expressed in this review are my true thoughts and feeling regarding this book. I am disclosing this information in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255.

No comments:

Post a Comment