Saturday, May 3, 2014

Colorful Animals - My Review of Curious Creatures

Published by: ZonderKidz

I love reading children’s books, and this one looked very colorful and fun, something that I thought my nieces and nephews would be sure to love.

Curious Creatures shares about various animals from creation and what makes them special.

Curious Creatures: 4 Books in 1  -     By: Zondervan

The illustrations:

The pictures are beautiful and fun, great photography.

How strong is the book?

This is a sturdy hardcover book.

Who the book is for:

The back of the book says that it is for ages four through eight, but I would think that younger children would enjoy it, too. I know that my two year old niece would.

What I liked:

The colorful and fun pictures are great.

The facts about the animals are interesting and fun.

The look of the book is really cool.

What I didn’t like:

There is some environmentalist brainwash in the book that bothered me and that stopped me from fully supporting this book.

My conclusion:

Overall, this is a good read for kids.

I give Curious Creatures 4 out of 5 stars.

I received this book free to review from BookLook. The opinions expressed in this review are my true thoughts and feeling regarding this book. I am disclosing this information in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255.

No comments:

Post a Comment