Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Good Historical Fiction - My Review of The Pursuit of Tamsen Little John

Written by: Lori Benton
Published by: WaterBrook Press

I read this author's previous book and enjoyed it, so I was excited to check this one out, as well.

The Pursuit of Tamsen Little John tells about a girl who travels with a complete stranger to avoid her cruel stepfather. For safety, she ends up proposing marriage to the man who she is traveling with, long before she grows to love him.



Who the book is for:

Those who enjoy historical fiction.

What I liked:

The characters are very likeable.

The story was interesting.

Kept me involved with the little bit of suspense that are spread throughout the book.

What I didn’t like:

There is nothing in particular that I didn't like about this book.

My conclusion:

Overall, this was a good read.

I give The Pursuit of Tamsen Little John 4 out of 5 stars.

I received this book free to review from Blogging for Books. The opinions expressed in this review are my true thoughts and feeling regarding this book. I am disclosing this information in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255.

No comments:

Post a Comment