Thursday, May 8, 2014

Good Suspense - My Review of Fatal Exchange

Written by: Lisa Harris
Published by: Revell

I love suspenseful fiction, so I was excited to receive this book to read and review.

Fatal Exchange is the story of Emily Hunt, a teacher from a family of cops, who is drawn into a case when things become very personal. She has never wanted to be involved with crimes or cops, but soon she finds herself not only helping with the case but also falling for a cop.


Who the book is for:

Those who enjoy suspenseful Christian fiction.

What I liked:

Interesting and unique story.

Enough suspense to keep me interested.

The characters were likeable.

What I didn’t like:

There is nothing in particular that I didn’t like about this book.

My conclusion:

I really enjoyed this book.

I give Fatal Exchange 4 out of 5 stars.


I received this book free to review from Revell. The opinions expressed in this review are my true thoughts and feeling regarding this book. I am disclosing this information in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255.

No comments:

Post a Comment