Saturday, May 3, 2014

Healing from a Family of Pain - My Review of Unlocking Your Family Patterns

Written by: Dr. Henry Cloud, Dr. John Townsend, Dave Carder, and Dr. Earl Henslin        
Published by: Moody Publishers

I read this book at the absolute perfect time in my life, just as things with my family were a little more messed-up than normal. It was just right for me, reaching me just where I needed it.

Unlocking Your Family Patterns explores some of the problems that can run in a family, and how those things are passed on from generation to generation – and how you can stop that and heal from your past.


Who the book is for:

Those from a troubled family who are looking to change.

What I liked:

This book is amazing. It was so applicable to me in everything that it had to say.

Interesting.

Uses real stories and twists on Bible stories to make it all enjoyable to read.

What I didn’t like:

There is nothing that I didn’t like about this book.

My conclusion:

Overall, this book was perfect to me.

I give Unlocking Your Family Patterns 5 out of 5 stars, and I am eager to pass it on to my siblings.


I received this book free to review from MPNewsroom. The opinions expressed in this review are my true thoughts and feeling regarding this book. I am disclosing this information in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255.

No comments:

Post a Comment