Saturday, May 3, 2014

Okay Read for Young Girls - My Review of A+ Attitude

Written by: Stephanie Perry Moore
Published by: LEVB

I am interested in reading any kind of fiction, including children’s fiction. That is why I was excited to read A+ Attitude and see just how it was.

This book tells the story of Morgan Love, a little girl who is missing her dad who is away in the Navy, and dealing with a new stepdad and baby brother.


Who the book is for:

Young girls, aged eight through ten.

What I liked:

Parts of the story were interesting to me.

I like the cover.

Includes lessons beyond the story – including the meanings of new words.

What I didn’t like:

The story tended to be pretty boring, and I’m not sure young girls will enjoy reading it.

My conclusion:

Overall, this was an okay read.

I give A+ Attitude 3 out of 5 stars.


I received this book free to review from MPNewsroom. The opinions expressed in this review are my true thoughts and feeling regarding this book. I am disclosing this information in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255.

No comments:

Post a Comment