Monday, May 26, 2014

Real Look into Sarah Jakes' Life - My Review of Lost and Found

Written by: Sarah Jakes
Published by: Bethany House

I enjoy reading biographies and memoirs of people who either seem interesting or are people I have heard of before and respect.

Lost and Found tells the story of Sarah Jakes, daughter of the famous preacher T.D. Jakes. This woman – who actually happens to be about my age – has faced a lot in her young life, including a teenage pregnancy and a divorce.


Who the book is for:

Those who enjoy biographies and memoirs.

What I liked:

Sarah was very real and open and honest when sharing about her life. She didn’t hide the mistakes that she had made or the feelings and hurts that she faced.

What I didn’t like:

There is nothing much that I didn’t like about this book other than the fact that I wish it would have included pictures of Sarah, her son, and the rest of her family.

My conclusion:

This was a relatively good read.

I give Lost and Found 4 out of 5 stars.


I received this book free to review from Bethany House. The opinions expressed in this review are my true thoughts and feeling regarding this book. I am disclosing this information in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255.

No comments:

Post a Comment