Tuesday, June 3, 2014

A Good, Contemporary Read - My Review of A Woman of Fortune

Written by: Kellie Coates Gilbert
Published by: Revell

I enjoy reading contemporary fiction, so I was excited to pick up this book and give it a read.

A Woman of Fortune tells the story of Claire Massey, a rich woman whose husband gets convicted of cattle fraud and sent to prison – completely changing the dynamics of Claire’s life and the lives of her children.


Who the book is for:

Those who enjoy contemporary fiction, like myself.

What I liked:

The story was interesting and unique.

The characters were different from those in other books.

What I didn’t like:

There is nothing in particular that I didn’t like about this book.

My conclusion:

Overall, this was a pretty good read.

I give A Woman of Fortune 4 out of 5 stars.


I received this book free to review from Revell. The opinions expressed in this review are my true thoughts and feeling regarding this book. I am disclosing this information in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255.

No comments:

Post a Comment