Wednesday, June 25, 2014

A Good Study Bible - My Review of NIV Life Journey Bible

Published by: Zondervan
With contributions from Dr. Henry Cloud and Dr. John Townsend

I’ve read a book which Dr. Henry Cloud and Dr. John Townsend co-wrote with a couple of other authors, a book that really spoke to me, so I was excited to check out this study Bible that they put together.

The NIV Life Journey Bible includes short pieces of inspiration and help for one’s life, along with a well-organized, easy to read Bible.


Who the book is for:

Those who are looking to grow in their faith – old and new believers.

What I liked:

The study pieces are applicable to my life.

The Bible is easy to read.

The book is sturdy.

What I didn’t like:

There is nothing in particular that I didn’t like.

My conclusion:

Overall, this is a good Bible.

I give NIV Life Journey Bible 5 out of 5 stars.


I received this book free to review from BookLook. The opinions expressed in this review are my true thoughts and feeling regarding this book. I am disclosing this information in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255.

No comments:

Post a Comment