Friday, June 13, 2014

A Hard to Get Into Book of a Different Time - My Review of Shades of Mercy

Written by: Anita Lustrea and Caryn Rivadeneira      
Published by: River North

I chose to read Shades of Mercy because it sounded like an interesting piece of fiction set in the 1950’s and centered around prejudice.


Who the book is for:

Those who enjoy historical fiction.

What I liked:

The plot was interesting.

What I didn’t like:

I found this book really hard to get into.

Somewhat poorly written.

My conclusion:

Overall, I found it hard to get into this book.

I give Shades of Mercy 3 out of 5 stars.


I received this book free to review from MPNewsroom. The opinions expressed in this review are my true thoughts and feeling regarding this book. I am disclosing this information in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255.

No comments:

Post a Comment