Monday, June 16, 2014

Colorful and Fun Bible for Kids - My Review of Adventure Bible

Published by: ZonderKidz

I enjoy reviewing Bibles, especially Bibles that were made with children in mind. The Adventure Bible was made in a way that makes it attractive, fun, and easily usable for children.


Who the book is for:

Ages 6 through 10 is what the back of the book stays, and I would say that is about spot on.

What I liked:

There is a section that references “children of the Bible”, something that I found really cool for the children reading the book, so that they can see just how important children are to God and to the world.

This Bible includes study help for children, so that they can learn more about God and his word.

Translated in a language that is easy for children to understand.

What I didn’t like:

There is nothing in particular that I didn’t like about this Bible.

My conclusion:

Overall, this is a good Bible for kids.

I give Adventure Bible 5 out of 5 stars.


I received this book free to review from BookLook. The opinions expressed in this review are my true thoughts and feeling regarding this book. I am disclosing this information in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255.

No comments:

Post a Comment