Monday, June 9, 2014

Fun Cookbook Using Simpler Ingredients - My Review of The Chopped Cookbook

Published by: Clarkson Potter

I love the Food Network. I love food. I enjoy cooking. I like watching Chopped. I have recently moved to a new place where I am given more opportunities to cook. I received this book at the perfect time.

The Chopped Cookbook includes all kinds of recipes, from chicken recipes to salad recipes, using ingredients that you have around. I found a couple of recipes in the book that I am interested in trying right away.


Who the book is for:

Those who enjoy the show and those who just enjoy cooking.

What I liked:

The colorful, large pictures. I really don’t like cookbooks that don’t include real pictures, so I was happy to look through this one.

The recipes don’t call for a whole lot of weird ingredients, like some do.

What I didn’t like:

There is nothing in particular that I didn’t like about this book.

My conclusion:

I really liked this book, as far as cookbooks go.

I give The Chopped Cookbook 5 out of 5 stars.


I received this book free to review from Blogging for Books. The opinions expressed in this review are my true thoughts and feeling regarding this book. I am disclosing this information in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255.

No comments:

Post a Comment