Saturday, June 7, 2014

Hope for the Anxious Like Myself - My Review of The Anxious Christian

Written by: Rhett Smith    
Published by: Moody Publishers

I have a problem with anxiety. I have always worried a lot, since I was a little kid. That is why I chose to read The Anxious Christian, in hopes that it would help me with my problem. This book hit home in a lot of ways, to right where I am at in life. I am going through a stressful time, and I really identified with the book.


Who the book is for:

Anxious Christians such as myself and the author.

What I liked:

The real-life stories and experiences that were shared were similar to things that I have faced and am facing.

Teaches the reader to trust in God even through anxious times.

What I didn’t like:

The book kind of jumps around without making too many solid points.

My conclusion:

Overall, this was a good read.

I give The Anxious Christian 4 out of 5 stars.


I received this book free to review from MPNewsroom. The opinions expressed in this review are my true thoughts and feeling regarding this book. I am disclosing this information in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255.

No comments:

Post a Comment