Monday, June 23, 2014

Not the Interesting Story I Was Looking For - My Review of Until I Found You

Written by:Victoria Bylin
Published by: Bethany House

I enjoy reading contemporary fiction, and that is why I chose to read and review this book – and I have to say that the cover got me, too, making the book seem interesting.

Until I Found You tells the story of two struggling people who begin to build a relationship together, and the obstacles that they face as they do that.


Who the book is for:

Those who enjoy nature and a love story.

What I liked:

Parts of the story are touching and enjoyable to read.

What I didn’t like:

Talked about the condors way too much, so much so that it got really boring – to me, at least.

Parts of the story are hard to follow.

My conclusion:

Overall, I wasn’t really a fan of this book.

I give Until I Found You 3 out of 5 stars.


I received this book free to review from Bethany House. The opinions expressed in this review are my true thoughts and feeling regarding this book. I am disclosing this information in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255.

No comments:

Post a Comment