Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Novelized Prussia in 1945 - My Review of Daisies are Forever

Written by: Liz Tolsma
Published by: Thomas Nelson

I chose to read Daisies are Forever because I thought that the story seemed like it would be different from other books that I have read. I was right in that.

This book tells the (fictional) story of a group of people who are fleeing the Red Army in Germany – and the trials that they must face and overcome as they do this.


Who the book is for:

Those who enjoy historical fiction.

What I liked:

I found the story really interesting and unique.

Was special to read about a different time period than most books are written in, and I enjoyed the history that I gleaned from the book, too.

What I didn’t like:

I didn’t quite feel a connection with the characters – and I really need that to fully enjoy a book.

My conclusion:

Overall, this was an okay read.

I give Daisies are Forever 3 out of 5 stars.


I received this book free to review from Book Look. The opinions expressed in this review are my true thoughts and feeling regarding this book. I am disclosing this information in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255.

No comments:

Post a Comment