Wednesday, July 30, 2014

A Bit Hard to Get Into - My Review of Extraordinary Grace

Written by: Gary Chapman and Chris Fabry
Published by: Moody Publishers

I found all of the books that I had read by Gary Chapman to be interesting and easy to read, and the topic of grace is something that I love to read about. But, something about this book fell flat for me.

Extraordinary Grace shares about God’s grace through the stories of biblical characters that he worked through.


Who the book is for:

Those who feel they are unworthy of God’s love and grace.

What I liked:

I liked the fact that this book shares the way God worked through “undeserving” people.

I like how each chapter focuses on a different character.

What I didn’t like:

I found this book a bit boring and hard to pay attention to.

Just wasn’t what I expected it to be.

My conclusion:

Overall, this was an okay read. Coming from Gary Chapman, though, I was a bit disappointed.

I give Extraordinary Grace 3 out of 5 stars.


I received this book free to review from MPNewsroom. The opinions expressed in this review are my true thoughts and feeling regarding this book. I am disclosing this information in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255.

No comments:

Post a Comment