Thursday, July 31, 2014

Good for Managers and Other Coworkers - My Review of The 5 Languages of Appreciation in the Workplace

Written by: Gary Chapman and Paul White 
Published by: Northfield Publishing

I’m a freelance writer, so I don’t work with other people. Still, I chose to read The 5 Languages of Appreciation in the Workplace because I thought it sounded like an interesting book – similar to “The 5 Love Languages” books by Gary Chapman.


Who the book is for:

Those who deal with coworkers on a regular basis, specifically managers and bosses.

What I liked:

This book makes it easier for coworkers to relate to one another.

This book gives real ideas for showing appreciation while at work.

What I didn’t like:

This book seemed a bit harder to read than most of Gary Chapman’s books.

My conclusion:

Overall, I think this is a good book for managers and bosses, as well as regular coworkers.



I received this book free to review from MPNewsroom. The opinions expressed in this review are my true thoughts and feeling regarding this book. I am disclosing this information in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255.

No comments:

Post a Comment