Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Great Fiction - My Review of When I Fall in Love

Written by: Susan May Warren
Published by: Tyndale

I am really loving the Christiansen Family novels, and this one was no exception!

Weaving two love stories into one – the stories of Grace and Casper Christiansen and the ones that they care about – When I Fall in Love was a great read. It was much better than the other fiction books I have been reading lately.


Who the book is for:

Those who enjoy a good contemporary novel, even if you aren’t normally a fan of romances.

What I liked:

I love the characters! The Christiansen family is so fun and each of the characters seem so real and likeable. I love reading about this family!

The story is interesting and unique.

Kept my attention.

Includes both touching moments and funny moments.

What I didn’t like:

There was one small thing that I had a problem with in terms of the beliefs of one of the characters and hence the probable beliefs of the author…

My conclusion:

Overall, this was a great read.

I give When I Fall in Love 5 out of 5 stars.


I received this book free to review from Tyndale Blog Network. The opinions expressed in this review are my true thoughts and feeling regarding this book. I am disclosing this information in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255.

No comments:

Post a Comment