Thursday, August 21, 2014

A Bunch of Stories Mixed Together in One Novel - My Review of The Healing Quilt

Written by: Wanda E. Brunstetter   
Published by: Shiloh Run Press

I enjoy reading contemporary fiction of all kinds, and that is why I chose to review this book when it was offered to me.

The Healing Quilt tells the stories of a variety of people – male and female, young and old, Amish and not Amish. It is written from a bunch of perspectives, and it is really different from other books out there.


Who the book is for:

Those who enjoy contemporary fiction.

What I liked:

Parts of this book were really interesting.

Some of the characters were likeable.

I felt that the book was a good length, in order to cover the stories of so many characters.

What I didn’t like:

This book definitely could have had more heart.

My conclusion:

Overall, this was a decent read.

I give The Healing Quilt 4 out of 5 stars.


I received this book free to review from Handlebar Marketing. The opinions expressed in this review are my true thoughts and feeling regarding this book. I am disclosing this information in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255.

No comments:

Post a Comment