Friday, August 22, 2014

A Movie that Needed More Story - My Review of A Long Way Off

I was recently given the chance to receive a screener copy of A Long Way Off, and I watched this movie with two of my siblings.

This movie was fairly professional, as far as Christian movies go, but we didn't like the fact that it really lacked a story.

Yes, the movie shared the story of the prodigal son, but we felt that it could have made things a little more extreme. And I, personally, felt that the ending could have focused more on how much the father still loved his son - just as God loves us and welcomes us back into his family when we turn back to him.




I received this dvd free to review from Edify Media. The opinions expressed in this review are my true thoughts and feeling regarding this book. I am disclosing this information in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255.

No comments:

Post a Comment