Friday, August 1, 2014

Lacking Heart - My Review of The Perfect Summer (Movie)

From: Uplifting Entertainment
Starring: Eric Roberts, Sydney Penny, Louis Mandylor, Adam Horner, Katie Garfield, and Jason Castro

I’m not a huge movie fan, but I do like to watch them when I get the opportunity to review them.

The Perfect Summer is about a hurting boy who is moved away from the city and to a small beach town. Without an internet signal, he is bored and doesn’t know what to do for entertainment – until his grandpa teaches him to surf.

Perfect Summer

Who the movie is for:

Aside from some less-than-modest clothing, this movie is safe for the whole family to watch together, and it should appeal to all ages.

What I liked:

The idea of the story was interesting.

The acting was actually pretty decent.

What I didn’t like:

The story was poorly written, in that, there really wasn’t much of a story.

My conclusion:

Overall, I wish that this movie would have had more head.

I give The Perfect Summer 3 out of 5 stars.


I received this dvd free to review from Edify Media. The opinions expressed in this review are my true thoughts and feeling regarding this book. I am disclosing this information in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255.

No comments:

Post a Comment