Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Noah's Ark Told in a New Way - My Review of Goodnight, Ark

Published by: ZonderKidz
Written by: Laura Sassi
Illustrated by: Jane Chapman

I am always interested in reading children’s books, so I was happy to choose Goodnight, Ark from BookLook’s choice of stories.


The story:

This book tells about Noah putting the animals to bed and how the storm scares the animals so that they climb into bed with him.

The illustrations:

Are cute – colorful and fun!

How strong is the book?

This is a sturdy hardcover book.

Who the book is for:

Toddlers and preschoolers – my three year old niece enjoyed it.

What I liked:

My niece enjoyed this book – that’s always enough to make me like a book.

The pictures are colorful and fun.

The story is an interesting and unique way of telling the story of Noah’s ark.

What I didn’t like:

The book, like, half rhymes and half doesn’t – that makes it really hard when you are reading it aloud.

My conclusion:

Overall, this was a decent children’s book.

I give Goodnight, Ark 4 out of 5 stars.



I received this book free to review from BookLook. The opinions expressed in this review are my true thoughts and feeling regarding this book. I am disclosing this information in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255.

No comments:

Post a Comment