Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Photography Inspiration - My Review of Your Family in Pictures

Written by: Me Ra Koh
Published by: Amphoto Books

I am always excited to read and learn about things that I don’t know a lot about – hence, the reason that I chose to read this photography book. I thought that this book would be something that my family members  - who are more into photography than I am - would really enjoy, and I think that it will be.

Your Family in Pictures offers tips and tricks for photographing your family in all stages of life and all kinds of occasions.


Who the book is for:

Those who enjoy photography.

What I liked:

The actual pictures shared in the book were both helpful and interesting.

I love that there is so much inspiration in this book, to get a parent out there and photographing their children.

So much advice.

Tips and tricks for the beginners and the more advanced.

What I didn’t like:

There is nothing in particular that I didn’t like.

My conclusion:

Overall, this is a really good book.

I give Your Family in Pictures 5 out of 5 stars.


I received this book free to review from Blogging for Books. The opinions expressed in this review are my true thoughts and feeling regarding this book. I am disclosing this information in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255.

No comments:

Post a Comment