Friday, August 8, 2014

Sadly Informative Documentary - My Review of Veil of Tears

From: Word Films
Narrated by: Natalie Grant

Before receiving the chance to review Veil of Tears, I wasn’t really aware of the situation in India and just how hard it is for women there. This movie helped to open my eyes.


Who the movie is for:

Those who have a heart for the hurting.

What I liked:

For a documentary, this movie is fairly easy to pay attention to.

Teaches the viewer.

Informative.

What I didn’t like:

There is nothing in particular that I didn’t like.

My conclusion:

Overall, this is an educational movie that should be watched and understood by those who have a heart for the hurting in India.

I give Veil of Tears 5 out of 5 stars.


I received this dvd free to review from Edify Media. The opinions expressed in this review are my true thoughts and feeling regarding this book. I am disclosing this information in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255.

No comments:

Post a Comment