Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Something Teens Should Read - My Review of The Case for a Creator

Written by: Lee Strobel with Jane Vogel        
Published by: Zondervan

I chose to read this book because I have read some of Lee Strobel’s books and find him interesting but a little deep. I thought that maybe the student edition would be easier for me to understand.

The Case for a Creator Student Edition makes an excellent argument for the fact that our world did not just appear, it was created.


Who the book is for:

I personally think that every Christian parent who sends their teen to a public school where a case is made against a creator should encourage those teens to read this book. I also think that this book would be a great choice for homeschooling parents and their teens.

What I liked:

The author is so open and honest, sharing doubts that he had that teens may identify with.

Explains every argument thoroughly.

The book is a good length, not so long that it would become overwhelming.

What I didn’t like:

This book was still a little hard for me to understand – even with being the student edition – maybe it’s just been too long since I studied science.

My conclusion:

Overall, this is a good book full of real information.

I give The Case for a Creator Student Edition 5 out of 5 stars.


I received this book free to review from Book Look Bloggers. The opinions expressed in this review are my true thoughts and feeling regarding this book. I am disclosing this information in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255.

No comments:

Post a Comment