Monday, September 1, 2014

A Great Read - My Review of Evergreen

Written by: Susan May Warren       
Published by: Tyndale Fiction

I love the Christiansen Family novels, so I was really excited to read this novella spin-off.

Evergreen tells the story of John and Ingrid, a couple who is facing their first Christmas with an “empty nest”. What they don’t know is that this holiday season will be different through the arrival of a teen relative who they had never met before.

Evergreen: A Christiansen Winter Novella  -     By: Susan May Warren

Who the book is for:

Those who enjoy the other Christiansen family books, those who enjoy a good story, those who enjoy holiday-themed books.

What I liked:

The story was very different from other books out there and was definitely something that I liked!

This book has heart.

This book has bits of humor.

The characters are so likeable.

What I didn’t like:

There is nothing in particular that I didn’t like, I just wish that there were more books like this one out there.

My conclusion:

I really enjoyed this book!

I give Evergreen 5 out of 5 stars.


I received this book free to review from the Tyndale Blog Network. The opinions expressed in this review are my true thoughts and feeling regarding this book. I am disclosing this information in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255.

No comments:

Post a Comment