Thursday, September 18, 2014

Another Good Children's Bible - My Review of Adventure Bible for Toddlers

Published by: ZonderKidz
Written by: Catherine DeVries
Illustrated by: Jim Madsen

I love reading children’s books and Bibles, and that is why I chose to read and review Adventure Bible for Toddlers.


The story:

This Bible storybook contains some of the common, well-loved stories – such as Creation, Moses, Jesus’ birth, etc..

The illustrations:

The pictures in this book are cute, I especially liked the pictures of baby Moses – really cute!

How strong is the book?

This is a padded board book, and it seems to be quite sturdy.

Who the book is for:

A toddler Bible, this book would be good for those between one and four.

What I liked:

The stories are true to God’s word.

The stories are simple.

The fact that the cover is padded just makes this Bible seem all the more special.

The illustrations are cute.

The stories include a reference of where you can find them in the Bible.

What I didn’t like:

There is nothing in particular that I didn’t like about this book.

My conclusion:

Overall, this is another good children’s Bible.

I give Adventure Bible for Toddlers 5 out of 5 stars.



I received this book free to review from BookLook. The opinions expressed in this review are my true thoughts and feeling regarding this book. I am disclosing this information in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255.

No comments:

Post a Comment