Saturday, September 13, 2014

Decent Baseball Movie - My Review of Hero

From: Advent Film Group

Hero tells the story of fathers and sons reuniting through Little League baseball.


Who the movie is for:

Families can watch this movie together.

What I liked:

The message was one that needs to be heard.

The acting was pretty good for a Christian movie.

The story was good…

What I didn’t like:

I just wish that it would have gone deeper and gotten more to the heart of things.

My conclusion:

Overall, this was a decent movie but it left me wanting more.

I give Hero 4 out of 5 stars.


I received this dvd free to review from Edify Media. The opinions expressed in this review are my true thoughts and feeling regarding this book. I am disclosing this information in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255.

No comments:

Post a Comment