Tuesday, September 9, 2014

From a Writer Who Understands - My Review of Dancing on the Head of a Pen

Written by: Robert Benson
Published by: WaterBrook Press

As a writer it’s often hard to find someone who can truly understand what goes into the kind of work that I do – well, besides those in my family who are also into writing. Robert Benson, though, he gets what it is all about.

Dancing on the Head of a Pen isn’t a how-to book on writing, but it is an interesting little book of random writings about writing.


Who the book is for:

Those who are writers, such as myself.

What I liked:

This book is easy to pay attention to and read.

The chapters are a good length for me.

Very open and honest.

What I didn’t like:

There is nothing in particular that I didn’t like about this book.

My conclusion:

This is a good read for those who are into writing.

I give Dancing on the Head of a Pen 5 out of 5 stars.


I received this book free to review from Blogging for Books. The opinions expressed in this review are my true thoughts and feeling regarding this book. I am disclosing this information in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255.

No comments:

Post a Comment