Monday, September 8, 2014

Great Suspenseful Fiction - My Review of Nowhere to Turn

Written by: Lynette Eason
Published by: Revell

I love suspenseful fiction – especially when the story has good heart. That is why I chose to read and review this book when I was given the opportunity.

Nowhere to Turn tells the story of a woman and her son, as they run from unknown pursuers.


Who the book is for:

Those who enjoy suspense books.

What I liked:

The story is really interesting and full of suspense.

The characters are likeable.

There are funny moments in the book.

There are touching moments in the book.

What I didn’t like:

There is nothing in particular that I didn’t like.

My conclusion:

Overall, I enjoyed this book.

I give Nowhere to Turn 5 out of 5 stars.


I received this book free to review from Revell. The opinions expressed in this review are my true thoughts and feeling regarding this book. I am disclosing this information in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255.

No comments:

Post a Comment