Tuesday, September 30, 2014

I Don't See the Point - My Review of Hit

Written by: Lorie Ann Grover
Published by: Blink

I enjoy reading fiction of all kinds, and that’s why I chose to read this book even though it is a young adult book.

Hit tells the story of a teenager who is hit while crossing a crosswalk. The man who hit her is a teacher of hers who she had had a crush on. The story is told from each of their perspectives.


Who the book is for:

Written for teens, maybe this book would be more enjoyable to them than it was to me.

What I liked:

The characters are interesting enough.

The fact that the book is written in first perspective is an interesting change.

What I didn’t like:

There’s not a whole lot to the story. Basically, the girl is in the hospital the whole time and the story takes place over the course of three days.

There’s not much of a message to this book.

My conclusion:

Overall, I’m not really a fan of this book. It is okay, but could definitely have gone deeper.

I give Hit 3 out of 5 stars.


I received this book free to review from BookLook. The opinions expressed in this review are my true thoughts and feeling regarding this book. I am disclosing this information in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255.

No comments:

Post a Comment