Wednesday, September 10, 2014

I Expected More - My Review of Dirty Faith

Written by: David Z. Nowell             
Published by: Bethany House

I know that I need to be doing more, that I should be living out my faith in new ways… that is why I chose to read this book. I just wish that it would have been a little different, a little better.

Dirty Faith is about living out your faith in ways that aren’t always fun – or neat and tidy.


Who the book is for:

Christians who are looking for the inspiration and added push to live out their faith in a new way.

What I liked:

The concept of this book is really good.

I like the real stories that are told in the book.

What I didn’t like:

I would have liked more real life suggestions of ways we can live out this “dirty faith”.

At times the author can come across as a bit judgmental and cocky.

My conclusion:

Overall, I am a bit torn on this book.

I give Dirty Faith 3 out of 5 stars.


I received this book free to review from Bethany House. The opinions expressed in this review are my true thoughts and feeling regarding this book. I am disclosing this information in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255.

No comments:

Post a Comment